Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Party Blazer

 

LOFT Blazer: Was $98, on sale for $89.99 (+40% off = $53.99) 

I've been stalking this blazer for awhile now, and am thinking I might have to make it mine soon as the price keeps going down (see, stalking can be a good thing). It'd be the perfect almost-spring pick me up (so sick of winter!). What makes it such a great piece is that you can wear it so many ways - with an LBD, jeans, or a pop of leopard print. Pair it with one of the biggest trends of the season - bold black and white stripes (like this tee, this dress, or this tank dress) - for a super chic look.

2 comments:

  1. I've been obsessed with that blazer ever since I saw it in the window at Loft! That's amazing that it's on sale! GO FOR IT! Sorry, I'm a bad influence.

    ~L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm my own worst influence- what would you say if I told you I'm wearing it right as I type this? Best decision ever. Also it was even more on sale in stores :)

      Delete